5.03.2010

to your ears

I'm a bit bewildered still, but the other evening I went to a really great concert in Pullman. I say that because Pullman is not the kind of place that usually hosts great concerts. I wasn't familiar with any of the bands pre-show, but I was banking on the fact that having no expectations would leave me pleasantly surprised. At the end of the show the lead singer of Shearwater said to the crowd "Hey, everyone follow us into this other room!" (there were probably around 100 people in attendance). So, we all shuffled back into a room with a grand piano and were serenaded with a beautiful unplugged end to a delightful evening.

You should check them all out for sure.

Wye Oak


Hospital Ships


Shearwater

This is a music video that you and Roux might both enjoy watching:

No comments: