11.04.2008

fishbowl

It's up! It's always a strange experience to see the results of months and months of work and ideas come to life, and it is extremely relieving when you find yourself pleasantly surprised. Mary and I felt pretty good about it after we finished installing, but we felt really good when we returned in the evening and found it illuminated and alive. Hopefully, I will have a better website sometime in the near future where I will display some more images, but here a a few to give you the gist of things: Day time view:

From the inside:
As you have already noted, today is election day....my stomach is in knots, and I can hardly focus on all the work I need to get done. Live stream from MSNBC is my constant companion today in the studio. I hope tomorrow we will be making joyful posts about our newly appointed president Obama. Stumbling upon stores like this one in Portland give me hope that good things are coming...

No comments: