12.04.2008

Flora

It snowed most of the day yesterday and all of today nonstop. I can't very well run in the snow, so Roux and I went for a hike on Table Mountain (inspired in part by your hike this morning, Lauren). It's amazing how much more you notice when you're walking not running, and furthermore when you have no real destination. I came across these little plants and was impressed by their fragility. How do they survive the harsh Colorado weather? I used to despise Colorado's dry landscape, but I've learned to appreciate it.
.



Come to think of it, these would make a nice little framed series. Hmmm...

The backgrounds for those little plants are the albums Jen from Painted Fish Studios makes for my Denver Dog Photography clients. Great colors, eh?
Also, look at the packaging she sends them in:
.

She has all kinds of fun things in her shop.

If you're still jonesing for some puppy photos, you can see more of the little monster on DDP today. (Mary, looks like we're gonna need two of those dog hats).

No comments: