1.09.2009

alright alright

Man, it's been a while. But, I'm back, and I will also take on the hut-trip-post duty. Minus the twisted knee, dead toenail, extreme neck pain, and a good dose of soreness I thought the trip was a great way to bring in the New Year. And, I would choose fireworks in the mountains on New Years Eve over Times Square any day. I'm just posting a few pictures because there were too many good ones to chose from.

2009 is off to a great start and is promising to be an eventful year. In just over 2 months I will put up my thesis show, and shortly after that graduate with my MFA. Turns out 2 years is practically no time at all! I'm hoping that plans for post grad school life will start to fall in place soon, and oh yeah....I bought a puppy! More on him later....

No comments: