1.20.2009

one for the books

There are many many reasons why this is a week of great caliber. I will name a few:

1. Today, America swore in Barack Obama as president of the United States. Monumental for so many different reasons. I feel so thankful to be present and aware during such an incredible moment in history.
2. Bon Iver officially released their new EP. Only 4 new songs, but I'll take what I can get.
3. The commencement of the Yogalates class I am taking. It doesn't get better than hybird excercise after a long day.
4. 6 out of 7 days this week we will be in the same state.
5. tomorrow IS YOUR BIRTHDAY! for that I am truly truly grateful. I don't know what I would have done in this world without you. You have lived a remarkable 25 so far, I can only imagine what's instore for the future. i love you very much.
6. A little puppy named Waldo will enter my life come Friday. It's the biggest committment I have ever taken on, and I couldn't be more excited.
7. A photo session involving you, your fancy camera, and the above mentioned puppy.

No comments: