5.20.2009

Carpe Diem, etc

I know you're probably getting sick of hearing about The Trip, but I can't help it. Once I get started thinking about it, I can't stop. The whole trip is a result of this unignorable need I have to feel like I am really living, grabbing life by the horns, seizing the day and all the other associated cliches. Sometimes I feel all of those things so strongly it's actually physical.

Your recent Carbondale post inspired me so I did a search on Flickr for 'Greece, 1970' and spent a good hour cruising through people's scanned thirty-year-old photographs of Greece.


Also, we watched this video in class today and it reminded me of our conversation yesterday about how to get animated drawings into physical space:

made with openFrameworks from openFrameworks on Vimeo.


1 comment:

lauren said...

the wheels are turnin.....