5.18.2009

Charm

The closer the Big Trip gets, the more I plan. And the more I plan, the more I freak out. In Italy I'm staying almost entirely in hostels. The good news is they all have free wifi in the rooms, so at least I can blog about the cockroaches and people snorting cocaine in the bunk below me.

Booking hostels in Italy is making me really excited about the fact that hostels are few and far between (or altogether nonexistent) on a lot of the Greek Islands. Prices are also pretty cheap, so it looks like for that part of the trip I'll actually have my own little space.

I just booked this charming little place in Rhodes:
,

Just an unbelievable 16 days away.

1 comment:

lauren said...

maybe you should ask the owners of the via via if they would like 3 twenty five year old women to come take over their business.