5.26.2009

into the yonder

After a number of false alarms and delays, today is the day I actually leave for my Carbondale adventure. Most of me is excited. It has serious potential to be fabulous. But there is part of me, admittedly, that is sort of freaking out. There are just so many unknowns and I am about to go plop myself in the middle of them. The fact that I have Waldo is proving to be a great comfort because there is no better icebreaker than a puppy, so I'm pretty thrilled that he gets to come along. He must be such a confused little guy, being uprooted every few weeks and all.

One thing I do know is that the internet service at the house is not so hot, but I'm going to try my darndest to keep up with regular posts. Here's hoping that my room doesn't look like this!

1 comment:

Claire said...

so long, friend!
can't wait to hear/see all about it!