8.11.2008

I like YOUR pants

The weekend yielded a lot to blog about.
Here's that rundown in chronological order:

1. Friday night we saw both Eric Hutchinson and Newton Faulkner in Boulder. THEY WERE AMAZING. Download both of their albums immediately; you won't regret it. But almost as importantly, watch a few of their videos on You Tube. (Such as this, this or this). Newton especially is really unbelievable live, better than he is recorded. (If you're wondering about the title of this post, Eric Hutchinson likes to wear plaid pants. And when the audience comments, he says, I like YOUR pants.")

2. I am super excited about the Olympics, and am really especially excited about this video. It asks you to download some application, do it, because this video gave me goosebumps.

3. Last, but certainly not least, let me introduce you to my new best friend:


I'm calling her Dottie. We are still getting to know each other, but I'm expecting great things to come of our friendship.


(photo found here)

No comments: