8.26.2008

playing teacher

Well, the school year is officially underway. Yesterday was the first day of classes, and I can't believe the difference a year has made. Last year i was incredibly nervous, and literally unsure if I could pull off this teaching college level courses gig. Now, there are still a bit of nerves that will likely be there permanently, seeing as though being in front of a crowd is not included amongst my favorite things to do. But, besides that I feel much more comfortable and confident, so I'm excited to see how the semester unravels (and I'm crossing my fingers that there won't be any bonehead students that want to make life difficult.) (photo from a mini shoot done last year playing teacher to cereal boxes as I did as a youngin')

Also, sorry for all these Obama plugs, but I just watched Michelle's speech at the DNC (watch it here). Inspiring speech, and I love the part with his daughters at the end.

Bye now.

No comments: