8.29.2008

A little Obama love

You'd be so proud of me: I watched the whole Obama speech last night at the DNC. I liked it except for the parts where he slammed McCain. I know it's sort of the politics game, but I wish he'd stayed away from it. Especially since McCain ran a rather nice commercial last night.

Still, I am finding myself more and more on the Obama bandwagon. I've seen this photo twice now (they showed it last night) and really love it. So atypical, so relaxed and really just lovely. For some reason this photo makes me believe every word the Obamas say about change in Washington. I'm pretty sure George + Laura Bush didn't kick off their shoes and take a photo on bench at their wedding. And even if they had, it wouldn't have been this cute.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I felt the same way when I saw that picture...

Nadia said...

I couldn't agree more! I too watched the whole speech, and I'm not a speech listening kind of person. But after last night I am fully aboard the Obama bandwagon. I'm liking Biden a lot too.