5.22.2008

gig

I've had several people request that I do doggie portraits, and just this week I had my first real photo shoot. I shot a shitzu and a shitzu-poodle mix. They were...difficult to photograph. It was the middle of a very sunny day, so the light was harsh, and they just seemed to look like mop heads no matter what I did. Nonetheless I think I got a couple good shots that hopefully she'll be happy with. And then I'll get paid. Which is good becaue I've been needing a little extra moola these days.



This little buddy definitely grew on me. He's sort of like a lovable furry mini-troll.

My personal favorites (which are not likely to be chosen by said client):


1 comment:

lauren said...

"said client" should get a little taste and choose the last three because they are fabulous.