3.16.2008

an Irish blessing

I don't really have an actual Irish blessing to tell you, but I do have a dish towel that has an Irish blessing written on it. What am I saying? I 'm losing my mind. I am frustrated that my sheets come of f on the corners every time I get in bed. Do you think it is normal to get in bed every night thinking of all the things that you didn't get done, even if you did get a lot of things done? Is that just how life goes?....I'm avoiding the short story I'm supposed to have written by Tuesday. I don't know if I have the will power to do it.


But I do have some good pictures to share. This one of my brother and G-ma last St. Patty's.
And, this one from my trip to Ireland. This old man sang a beautiful song with Seamus the tour guide, and everyone cried.
HAPPY St. PAtriCKS DAy!!

love, love

No comments: