4.03.2008

laundry list of links

Brace yourself: there are going to be many links in this post. They've been quietly accruing and now I feel if I'm going to post one, I may as well post them all.

I love t-shirts like whoa and am a sucker for buying a lot more than I will ever need. But buying these is at least a few degrees less selfish than splurging on just any old shirt because you're actually helping people. I love helping people when I get something out of the deal too.


2. Flight of the Conchords
Really obsessed with this video and have watched it at least 4 times in a row.

3. Bon Iver's new album, containing this song. So good.

4. Am really impressed with the ingenuity of whoever created this cake mold. Brilliant. I love functional design.

1 comment:

lauren said...

I just successfully wasted 25 minutes watching flight of the concord videos. I quite enjoyed The Humans Are Dead. (I also couldn't help but think the more attractive one of the two looks very much like a certain runner I got to know one night over t-give break.)