4.01.2008

the latest

Candidate two came yesterday. You know the way I feel about Obama being president? Well, that's sort of how I feel about Mareca getting the job. Ok, maybe not to the same degree, but I did really like her, and I think it would be nice to have her around next year. There weren't very many images for me to choose from on the web, but she does really amazing video work, and wide range of content. The films she showed us ranged from scientific video remixes, to people in homemade naked suites, to beautiful paper cut animations.

I also invited myself to the fancy dinner some of the faculty and the candidate go to after the lecture. I t was nice to indulge on fancy food and wine (that is paid for by the school). Anyway, I am campaigning for Mareca in the race of 2008...I'm crossing my fingers for you today!

love, love

No comments: