9.26.2008

potato smiles

This is going to a short and delicious food themed post.

For starters, one of the best things about living in Palouse is that I am often invited to dinner at the house of James and Jeneve (friends from school). These two are about as good as it gets in the kitchen. Last weekend they made some of the best sushi I have ever had...and I think I ate about as much as you can see on that cutting board.
Yesterday, I was out and about running errands with two other girls from school. By the end we were growing tired and hungry so we stopped for a snack. I went out on a limb and ordered some tater tots, and boy was I happy when I found this bonus smiley potato in my bag.

and I thought he looked a little ridiculous with ketchup smudged all over his face:
well, now I'm hungry. Time for lunch!

No comments: